CommonVU Text Alerts
The Ingram Commons offers a complimentary early alert system for all CommonVU attendees via the Guidebook App. Anytime an event is being updated due to weather or other circumstance, you will receive an alert through the app.
Registration is quick and easy!
- The free Guidebook App is available to download through whichever app store corresponds with your device.
- Once you have the app downloaded, you will need to download the Vanderbilt University First-Year Move-In 2016 guide.
- Different aspects of the guide will be updated weekly, so be sure to check it regularly this summer.
- Parents and family members are welcome to download the app as well.
- This is NOT AlertVU.
- If you have difficulty downloading the app or the Vanderbilt specific guide, please call (615) 343-9628.
With additional questions about CommonVU Orientation, please contact the Office of the Dean of The Ingram Commons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the New Student Hotline at (615) 322 - 4948. Parents can also find support by calling the Parent Helpline at (877) 887 - 2736 or emailing email@example.com.