Kevin Leander, Faculty Head of Memorial House
Located on The Ingram Commons, Memorial House provides modern features in a classic structure. Memorial House was modernized and renovated in 1987 and then again in the summers of 2006 and 2007. The building houses approximately 80 first year men and women on separate floors, mostly in traditional double rooms.
On the first floor are two seminar rooms, a study lounge, music practice rooms, and a vending area. Students live on floors 2–5. On the second floor is the apartment for the Faculty Head of House, a study lounge, a common kitchen, and seven student rooms. The third floor includes two study lounges, student rooms, and two common bathrooms with showers. Floors 5 and 6 each have 16 student rooms and two common bathrooms with showers. Memorial House was built in 1935.